LED drive solutionsThe Power-Drive PDX-UNI-DMX3 is a three channel constant current driver for high power RGB LEDs.
It is universal mains powered and selection of output LED current is made by an internal switch. LED current is the same for all channels. The output can drive 3 channels of either 1 x 700mA, 2 x 500mA or 4 x 350mA LEDs in series. Channels are dimmed independently.
LEDs can be connected with a common anode shared between all channels or with 2 wires to each channel.
Control is by DMX control with RDM. Screw terminal plug connectors are provided.
The product is housed in a small free standing case.
Perfect for RGB colour mixing, display cabinets and general signage applications.
- 3 output channels
- Common Anode to all LEDs or 2-wires to each
- DMX512-A & RDM Control
- Drive 3 x 700mA LEDs in series (split between three channels)
- Drive 6 x 500mA LEDs in series (split between three channels)
- Drive 12 x 350mA LEDs in series (split between three channels)
- Small robust enclosure
- Mains powered
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 15W
- Input Voltage: 85-265VAC
- Output Voltage: 15V
- Output Current: 350mA / 500mA 700mA
- Duty Cycle: 100% @25C
- Width: 130 mm
- Height: 72 mm
- Depth: 92 mm (inc mounting)
- Connection: Screw terminal
- Net Mass: 0.25 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.39 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 130 x 92 x 72 mm
- Volume: 861120 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom