A Data and Power controller for the Philips Chromasic rangeLMX6 provides six data and power outputs for the Color Kinetics Chromasic range. Each output can control up to 50 pixels.
The product is DIN Rail mounted making it easy to install in cabinets.
Two DMX inputs are used to control 3 outputs each using the channels 1 to 450. LMX6 requries a 24V input capable of driving the number of pixels attached to the outputs.
The outputs use a three pin connector that provides +24V DC, GND and data to the connected pixel product. All connectors are supplied
LMX6 can be used instead of sPDS-60ca and others similar controllers.
- 24 VDC Power & Data supply for CKs Chromasic Pixel Range DIN Rail Mounted
- Two DMX Inputs
- 300 pixel control
- Push Fit Screw Terminal for Outputs
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: Requires upto 250W
- In / Out Voltage: 24VDC, 2 x 12A (max)
- Duty Cycle: 80%
- Operating Temp: +5C to +30C
- Storage Temp: -10C to +40C
- Operating Relative Humidity (max): 15%-85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 203mm (W) x 82mm (H) x 50mm (D)
- DMX: Screw Terminal
- Power Input: Push Fit Screw Terminals
- Output Connections: Push Fit Screw Terminals
- Net Mass: 0.40 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.26 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom