A 12 Universe Art-Net Recorder and Playback Controller with Multiple Output ProtocolsMulti-Play™ is a rack-mounted hardware device for show recording and playback via a choice of output protocols.
Multi-Play allows the user to record up to 12 Universes from any Art-Net lighting console. Playback protocols include Art-Net, ACN (E1.31), KiNet and ShowNet. Multi-Play also offers advanced triggering functionality.
Many hours of playback are possible using the internal hard drive. Record source is from an Art-Net controller and can be controlled either manually or gated from a certain channel. Up to ten 'shows' can be simultaneously transmitted to the 12 universes.
The 'shows' can be triggered from a variety of sources, such as Real Time Clock and Art-Net Macro triggers. Multi-Play is housed in a 1U Rack Enclosure and has a universal mains input.
Configuration and programming is achieved via a built in web browser. The web browser also provides a 'client' mode which allows the product to be remotely controlled via touch screen style interface panels.
- Show Record & Playback
- 12 Universes (Art-Net, ACN, Ki-Net, ShowNet)
- 6 Simultaneous Playbacks
- Real Time Clock Trigger
- Art-Net Macro Trigger
- DMX Channel Trigger
- Internal Memory allowing hours of storage
- Web-Browser Configuration
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 50W
- Input Voltage: 90-250VAC (Switchable)
- Height: 2RU (88mm)
- Depth: 402mm
- Width: 19" Rack (483mm inc ears)
- Art-Net Connections: RJ45
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Net Mass: 0.50 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 3.70 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 620 x 480 x 160 mm
- Volume: 47616000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom