Wall mount lighting controllerLight-Switch™ is a aimed at sophisticated room control applications. The product is available in both UK and US style wall panels.
Light-Switch is a DMX512 playback system, controlled by 14 buttons. Features include 3 pages of 8 memories. Each memory contains all 512 channels and an Independent Fade Time. A fourth page provides 6 sequences with variable step times and direction control.
Up to 15 Light-Switch panels can be connected to a single DMX512 cable. Each panel can be programmed to control a specific zone or group of DMX cahnnels. This allows Light-Switch to be used in multi-room or multi-zone applications. (Please see note in user guide for compatibility)
The entire system is programmed by a PC application: Switch-Edit. Once programmed, the show is downloaded and programmed to flash memory. Switch-Edit contains a moving lamp library and fully implements both post and pre-master channels. This feature allows all types of DMX devices to be freely mixed. Light-Switch can also be programmed by recording DMX512 from a lighting console.
The standard version vertically mounts in a 2 gang UK Back-Box1 (supplied).
Light-Switch requires a 9VDC (not included).
Light-Switch will find applications in conference room, retail, domestic, trade show and museum exhibit applications.
Note: Light-Switch uses the RDM protocol for inter-unit communications. This can cause issues with non-compatible DMX fixtures. Please contact us for more details
- UK panel mount
- Wall mount DMX512 controller
- DMX512 output
- 512 channel output
- 3 pages of 8 memories
- Individual fade time per memory
- 1 page of 6 sequences
- Sequences built from 100 memories
- Individual sequence step times
- Grand master control
- Define any channel as G-M controlled
- Multiple zone control
- Infrared remote sensor
- Illuminated switches
- RS232 triggering
- (No Programming Kit)
- Back Box supplied (UK only)
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2W
- Input Voltage: 9VDC
- Height: 85mm
- Width: 146mm
- Depth: 39mm inc mated connectors
- DMX512: Screw Terminal
- Power Connection: Screw Terminal
- Power & DMX not connected to chassis
- Net Mass: 0.25 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.30 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
CAD Files & Tutorials
- Light-Switch user guide
- Light-Switch quick start
- Light-Switch Datasheet
- Power supply cross reference guide
- Light-Switch Declaration of Conformity
- Light-Switch Certificate of Origin