versaSplit mono xlr5-5
Please click on the images to open a larger view
Rack mount modular DMX512 splitter / fixer with XLR5 input and outputversaSplit mono™ is a modular DMX512 and RDM distribution system with support for the RDM standard.
All outputs are ground referenced using robust drivers with advanced protection.
The input is modular and the versaSplit mono XLR5-5 is fitted with the XLR5 DMX512 / RDM split / fix module. See details here: vSplit XLR5. This product configuration is also fitted with XLR5 output connectors.
This product supersedes our popular Rack-Split RDM product.
Visit the versaSplit overview page.
See this link for a knowledgebase article on custom part numbers.
- 10 output DMX512 / RDM splitter
- XLR5 output connectors
- Rack mount
- Modules fitted:
- vSplit XLR5
- DMX512 output protection
- +/- 80V electrocution
- 12KV ESD
- Slew rate limited drivers for improved signal quality
- Front panel power and data indication
- Bidirectional data ports
- Jabber Detection
- Fix Mode
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A, RDM
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 250W
- Input Voltage: 90-250VAC
- Height: 1RU
- Width: 19" Rack
- Depth: 227mm
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Net Mass: 2.28 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 3.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 620 x 480 x 160 mm
- Volume: 47616000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
- 0201 DMX & RDM An Introduction
- 0205 DMX & RDM Splitters FAQ
- 0210 DMX & RDM Splitters Product comparison
- 0215 DMX & RDM Marking scheme for DMX512-A Splitters
- 0810 Misc - Cost matrix spreadsheet for versaSplit