versaSplit iso xlr5-8
Rack mount modular DMX512 splitter / fixer with isolated Ethercon outputs and XLR5 input.versaSplit iso™ is a modular DMX512 and RDM distribution system with support for the RDM standard.
All outputs are individually isolated using robust drivers with advanced protection.
The input is modular and the versaSplit iso XLR8-8 is fitted with the XLR8 DMX512 / RDM split / fix module. See details here: vSplit XLR8. This product configuration is also fitted with XLR8 output connectors.
This product supersedes our popular Iso-Split RDM product. (Iso-Split RDM) is still available while stocks last.
Visit the versaSplit overview page.
See this link for a knowledgebase article on custom part numbers.
- 10 output DMX512 / RDM splitter
- Individually isolated outputs
- Ethercon output connectors
- XLR5 input connector
- Rack mount
- Modules fitted:
- vSplit XLR5
- DMX512 output protection
- +/- 80V electrocution
- 12KV ESD
- Slew rate limited drivers for improved signal quality
- Front panel power and data indication
- Bidirectional data ports
- Jabber Detection
- Fix Mode
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A, RDM
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 250W
- Input Voltage: 90-250VAC
- Height: 1RU
- Width: 19" Rack
- Depth: 227mm
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Net Mass: 2.28 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 3.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 620 x 480 x 160 mm
- Volume: 47616000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
- 0201 DMX & RDM An Introduction
- 0205 DMX & RDM Splitters FAQ
- 0210 DMX & RDM Splitters Product comparison
- 0215 DMX & RDM Marking scheme for DMX512-A Splitters
- 0810 Misc - Cost matrix spreadsheet for versaSplit