AL4007 – DMX to Analogue
DISCONTINUED: 72 Channel DMX to Analogue integrated chip for OEM customers.
The AL4007™ is designed to receive the DMX512-A protocol and provide all the control signals necessary to generate 72 channels of analogue control signals.
The AL4007 is suitable for the development of DMX512-A to Analogue Decoders and also provides an elegant solution to the DMX512 upgrade of existing analogue dimmers.
- DMX512 input
- Good data received indicator
- DAC output
- Channel test at 50% and 100%
- DMX base address inputs
- Sample & Hold driver for 72 outputs
- 40 pin DIP device
- 5V operation
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK