SPECIAL OFFER – 24 channel ethernet controller for passive LED products.
7 in stock
Art-Pipe™ is an intelligent power supply / low voltage dimmer. It can be used to power and control constant voltage LED products wired as common-anode. The control interface is Art-Net or sACN ethernet.
The product is presented in a DIN Rail case which allows rail or surface mounting.
Art-Pipe uses an LED modulation technique called Pseudo Random Pulse Sequence. This provides smooth high frequency dimming which looks good in all applications and is compatible with both standard and high definition TV cameras.
- Art-Net 3 and sACN Ethernet input
- Simulated RDM Device
- 24 channel or 8 RGB Lamp control
- DIN Rail or Surface Mounting
- Output: 24 Channel Pseudo Random Frequency
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 220W
- Input Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Output Voltage: Identical to input voltage
- Output Current: 10A Product total @ 24V
- Output Current: 2A Max per output (3 channels) @ 24V
- Duty Cycle: 80% @25C
- Dimensions: 160 mm (w) x 110 mm (h) x 62 mm (d)
- Connections: Screw terminal
- Net Mass: 0.25 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK