DIN Rail mount Art-Net or sACN controlled 12 channel mains relay.
Art-Relay™ is a mains relay unit that is controlled using the Art-Net or sACN Protocol.
Power input can be from either a 24 to 48 VDC power supply or PoE+ (Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at-2009 standard).
The Relays are 250 VAC 6A (AC1 non-inductive) rated and each of the twelve relays have normally open and normally closed contacts available
The product is presented in a DIN Rail case which allows rail or surface mounting. Configuration is via the internal web-server or DMX-Workshop.
- 12 mains relays
- Relays rated at 230 VAC 6A
- Art-Net or sACN Controlled
- Supports PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
- Simulated RDM device for Start Address programming
- DHCP supported
- DIN Rail mounting
- Surface mount
- Input Voltage: 24-48 VDC or PoE
- Power: 12W
- PoE+ compatible (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
- Relay maximum switching voltage: 250 VAC
- Relay maximum peak current: 6A
- Relay rated load (AC1 non-inductive): 1,500VA
- Relay rated load (AC15 inductive): 400VA
- Relay rated load (Single phase motor): 0.3KW
- Input Protocol: Art-Net or sACN
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 160mm
- Depth: 62mm
- Connection: Screw Terminal
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK