DIN-Rail 10/100BaseT PoE Layer 2 Ethernet Switch.
Art-Switch PoE4™ is a DIN-Rail Layer 2 Ethernet switch. It provides five 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, four of which support Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Art-Switch PoE4 is housed in a small robust DIN Rail case that can also be surface mounted. All Ethernet connection are made via RJ45s. Each port has individual indicators to show speed of connection, PoE use and activity.
The PoE output on the four ports complies with the IEEE802.3af standard. The power input required is 48 VDC and is via an unpluggable screw terminal connector (supplied). We recommend the PSU-48-1-DR.
Art-Switch PoE4 is capable of auto configuration per port, which includes speed, duplex and cable type.
Art-Switch is capable of providing power and data to four other products in the Art-Net range such as artLynx and netLynx quad.
- 5 port Layer 2 Ethernet Switch
- 10BaseT / 100BaseT
- Half / Full-Duplex
- IEEE802.3af PoE capable (4 port)
- DIN-Rail or surface mount
- Art-Net compatible
- Power indicator
- Individual port speed, activity & PoE indicators
- Auto-sensing per port
- Auto-uplink detection (cable type)
- Power Device (PD) Detection and Classification
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 48W
- Input Voltage: 48 VDC
- Width: 106 mm (6M)
- Height: 110 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Connection: RJ45 and removable screw terminal
- Ethernet Isolation: Isolated
- PoE: Class 0 to Class 4 supported
- Net Mass: 0.50 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK