£295.00 – £395.00
artLynx is an Art-Net 4 enabled DIN rail ethernet-to-DMX512 gateway. It is available in two variants:
- artLynx duo (2 universes/outputs)
- artLynx quad (4 universes/outputs)
artLynx is an Art-Net 4 enabled DIN rail ethernet-to-DMX512 converter. It is available in two variants:
- artLynx quad converts four universes of Art-Net or sACN ethernet into DMX512
- artLynx duo converts two universes of Art-Net or sACN ethernet into DMX512
RDM is supported when used with Art-Net.
artLynx offers fantastic value - the effective cost per port on quad has been halved compared to our earlier generation DIN rail gateways.
artLynx also offers massively increased processing power, allowing it to operate effortlessly on networks congested with broadcast data. The products have high levels of electrical protection. All outputs are protected against mains electrocution (international voltages including UK 3-phase) and are self-healing.
A handy button enables the customer to simply restore the factory default settings (hold down and cycle power). A single press of this button causes the product to emit a 'squawk' - a message over the network that enables the console operator to easily identify the physical location of the artLynx product.
artLynx is housed in a small, robust DIN Rail case. The ethernet connection is made via an RJ45 and the DMX512 connections by removable screw terminal connectors.
The power input can be either from the ethernet cable using the IEEE 802.3af (2003) standard, or from an external power supply (we recommend the PSU-9-1.5-FER). The product can be remotely configured using the product's internal web server, or using DMX-Workshop.
- DMX routing by Ethernet
- Two (duo) or four (quad) DMX512 ports, protected from mains electrocution
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port
- Factory reset / squawk button
- Compatible with DMX512-A
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af-2003 standard) supported
- Power indicator
- Network and DMX activity indicators
- Art-Net/sACN Compatible
- DIN Rail mounting
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2W
- Input Voltage: 9-48 VDC
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Connection: RJ45 and removable screw terminal
- Ethernet port: Isolated to 1kV
- DMX ports: Ground Referenced
- Electrocution protection: 425 VAC continuous connection (self-healing)
- Net Mass: 0.15 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK