£285.00 – £505.00
DISCONTINUED. This product has been superseded by candlePower octo.
Candle-Power constant current LED driver:
- Fitted with 4 RGB modules (12 channels of dimming)
- Current rating of 350mA or 700mA
- Alternatively, buy the product with no modules fitted (then purchase modules separately to customize Candle-Power as desired)
Candle-Power™ CP12 is a constant current LED dimmer designed to control high power LED devices such as those available from Lumileds and Cree. The product is presented in a DIN rail case that allows rail or surface mounting; it is powered via an external power supply unit (15-48 VDC). We recommend the PSU-48-10-DR.
The standard Candle-Power CP12 is available with a choice of two current ratings: 350 mA and 700 mA. (1W LEDs are normally driven at 350mA and 3W LEDs are normally driven at 700mA). The product is fitted with 4 modules, each of which can control an RGB circuit. This gives a total of 12 channels of constant current dimming. Each of the 12 outputs can drive up to 12 high power LEDs in series, giving a total load capability of 144 LEDs.
Candle-Power can also be purchased with no modules fitted (product code CP12-0). The purpose of this is to allow customers to tailor the product for their needs, as the modules can be purchased separately (see CPM). For example, if you only need 3 channels of dimming, then one module fitted to a CP12-0 will suffice.
The control interface is DMX512 and RDM. All parameters (including start address) are set using RDM. This can be done using an RDM programmer, such as Jump-Start.
- Up to 12 channels (4 RGB circuits) of constant current LED dimming
- 15V to 48V with a variable number (1-12) of high power LEDs per channel
- Automatic compensation for cable voltage drop
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Smooth dimming curve with good low end control
- Modular solution - drive different rated LEDs from the same unit
- DMX512 and RDM interface as standard
- Four external temperature sensors with full feedback via RDM
- Internal temperature and voltage sensor
- Short-proof and self-protecting outputs
- Asymmetric Frequency Modulation
- DIN rail or surface mount
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Input power (max): 440 W
- Input Voltage: 15-48 VDC
- Output Voltage: As input
- Output Current: module dependent
- Duty Cycle: 80% @25C
- Width: 159 mm (9M)
- Height: 95 mm
- Depth: 73.5 mm
- Connection: Screw terminal
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK