daliPSU quad is a four circuit DALI Bus Power Supply. It replaces the previous generation product Rail-PSU D4.
76 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
daliPSU quad is a direct replacement for the previous generation product, Rail-PSU D4.
daliPSU quad is a DALI Bus PSU with four outputs (enabling it to power four DALI circuits of up to 64 ballasts each). It has two connections per output to facilitate daisy chain connection, providing easy installation into new or existing DALI systems.
Each output has a separate indicator LED that indicates data transmit/receive and short conditions.
Rail-PSU-D4 requires a 24 VDC power supply. We recommend the PSU-24-2-FER - see PSU.
daliPSU quad is often used alongside the Artistic Licence product DMXtoDALI quad, which allows a DMX controller to command DALI ballasts.
- 4 current-limited DALI compliant power bus outputs
- Short-circuit proof outputs
- Each output has two sets of connectors to facilitate daisy chain connection
- LED indicators show presence of DALI activity, input supply voltage and DALI bus voltage
- Fully accessible screw terminals for easy connection
- DIN Rail or surface mount
- All outputs align with DMXtoDALI quad terminals
- DMXtoDALI quad and daliPSU quad can be powered together by the same 24V PSU
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC
- Input power: 25W (max)
- Output Voltage: 16 V
- Output Current: 250 mA (per output)
- Width: 88mm (5M)
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK