In theatre, touring and architectural applications there are invariably some devices that do not provide a useful form of remote control.
daliSwitch™ is an elegant solution to the automation of these devices. Housed in a high impact DIN Rail mounting case, daliSwitch provides six mains voltage relays that are controlled via DALI. The product is powered via an external DC power supply unit.
Each relay simulates a virtual DALI ballast and can be switched independently. Moreover, all the standard DALI commands are enabled, allowing the relays to be controlled in groups or scenes, or to respond identically to a broadcast command.
The product features front panel LED indicators for power, data and individual relay output. There is also a warning light that illuminates if the DALI circuit has not been commissioned, an extremely useful feature for installation troubleshooting.
daliSwitch uses electromechanical relays that are rated for 8 A at 250 VAC when switching non-inductive loads (AC1). The product can be used to drive inductive loads, or those with high inrush currents, so long as external surge protection is added. These devices stop the contacts from being damaged by arcing. Switch-Filter is an external PTC filter suitable for this purpose.
The user must also ensure that external circuit protection such as circuit breakers or fuses are connected in compliance with the local wiring regulations.
The product requires an external power supply; we recommend PSU-24-0.75-FER.
- Six mains relays
- DALI controlled
- LED indication for data, power, individual relays
- Warning LED for DALI circuit non-commission
- DIN rail or surface mount
- Input Voltage: 9-24 VDC
- Power: 10W
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Input Protocols: DALI
- Input mode: isolated
- Input voltage protection:+/- 80 V
- Relay maximum switching voltage: 250 VAC
- Relay maximum peak current: 8A
- Relay rated load (AC1 non-inductive): 2,000VA
- Relay rated load (AC15 inductive): 500VA
- Relay rated load (Single phase motor): 0.37KW
- Relay style: volt-free
- Relay type: changeover
- Relay isolation: 1 kV between contacts
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Dims: 90mm (h) x 88mm / 5M (w) x 62mm (d)
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Application Notes
- The DALI Guide
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dxf)
- CAD file (dwg)