ON SPECIAL OFFER:
Rack mount ethernet-to-DMX/RDM converter, 12 XLR5 outputs. Art-Net or sACN.
3 in stock
ON SPECIAL OFFER
Data-Lynx O/P™ is a 1RU 19" rack mounting Art-Net to DMX512 and RDM (or sACN to DMX512) converter. The product is a no-frills solution that gives the customer maximum packing density and the lowest cost while maintaining the customary Artistic Licence quality.
The standard product provides 12 DMX512/RDM outputs, using front mounted Neutrik XLR 5-pin connectors. Network connectivity is achieved using either the front or rear mounted Ethercon RJ45 connector
A single front panel control sets the 'Box Address' for the simplest possible configuration. As with all Artistic Licence Art-Net products, DMX-Workshop can be used for detailed configuration such as individual universe addressing. Configuration can also be achieved using the internal web-server.
The Data-Lynx outputs are fully RDM (Remote Device Management) compatible.
The product is powered via a universal mains IEC connector located on the rear of the unit.
- Modular control & distribution
- Internal Ethernet switch
- 2 RJ45 10/100BaseT ports (Ethercons)
- Art-Net 3 & sACN support
- 12 DMX512 / RDM outputs
- Universal mains input
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 30W
- Input Voltage: 90-250VAC
- Height: 1RU, Depth: 265mm
- Width: 19" Rack
- Art-Net Connections: RJ45 x 2 (Ethercon)
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Isolation Ethernet port: Isolated
- Isolation DMX Outputs: Ground Referenced
- DMX512 or DMX512-A compatible
- Net Mass: 3.40 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK