Breakout module for testing DMX512.
DMX-Break™ is a ‘Break Out Box’ for DMX512. It is primarily intended for engineers and allows the pins of the DMX512 XLR connector to be individually isolated.
It also provides a switched termination, a data activity light and can also be used to convert from XLR to RJ45.
Multiple Scope and Meter monitoring points are provided which simplifies the tasks such as checking end of line termination and measuring common mode voltage.
The product is supplied with a DIN Rail adapter. This can be retained to provide protection to the module or removed if not required.
Basically – every tool box should include one of these!
- 5-pin XLR break out
- XLR to RJ45 conversion
- Switched termination
- Data activity monitor
- Multiple Scope & Meter points
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Width: 112mm (Without DR 108mm)
- Height: 57mm (Without DR 31mm)
- Depth: 90mm (Without DR 72mm)
- Input Connector 1: 5-pin Female XLR
- Input Connector 2: 8-pin Ethercon RJ45
- Output Connector 1: 5-pin Male XLR
- Output Connector 2: 8-pin Ethercon RJ45
- Net Mass: 0.10 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK