RJ45 to male (Henry) or female (Henrietta) 5-pin XLR adapter.
Henry™ is an RJ45 to male 5-pin XLR adapter.
Henrietta™ is an RJ45 to female 5-pin XLR adapter.
The product is intended for assembly into patch bays and wall panels, allowing CAT5 cabling to be used for DMX512.
Panel mounting is by the XLR screw holes. Minimum pitch in a panel is 29mm. Allow 5mm below module to clear PCB from base panel. Also please note this is an ‘A’ series XLR which is not the same as the Neutrik ‘D’ series panel cut-out.
- Screened RJ45
- ESTA standard wiring
- Neutrik plastic XLR connector (Neutrik A series)
- Henry – Male XLR
- Henrietta – Female XLR
- Height: 28mm
- Width: 26mm
- Depth: 43mm
- Net Mass: 0.05 kg
- External Connections: 5 pin XLR
- Internal Connections: Screened RJ45
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK