Jump-Start™ is a small hand-held RDM and DMX512 programmer.
The product attaches to the DMX fixture via a 5-pin XLR connector. It displays various useful information, including start address, footprint, personality, sensors, temperature, voltage and lamp hours. The settings can be edited via the touch-key panel.
Jump-Start can be plugged into the entire lighting rig to auto-patch all the lights.It can ask a light to strike, dowse or self-test.
Jump-Start also operates as a straightforward DMX tester. Individual channels can be set to a level or ramped continuously. Channel settings can be stored to a memory.
Two AA batteries are used to power Jump-Start. The continuous usage time is around 12 hours and standby time is about 6 months.
- Output Protocols: DMX512-A
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- DMX512 Functions:
- Rig Check - Static / Dynamic
- Memory Check - Static any combination of channels
- Dynamic Check - Consecutive group of channels ramping
- RDM Functions (Get / Set):
- Start address & personality
- Lamp strike + power-on
- Self test + dimmer curve
- Pan & tilt invert & swap
- Display brightness and invert
- Help language
- RDM Functions (Get):
- - Lamp hours + strikes
- - Product hours + footprint
- - Software version
- - Device reset
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2 x AA Battery
- Height: 95 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Depth: 28 mm
- Net Mass: 0.10 kg
- Signal Connection: XLR5 female
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK