The lightSense is a digital illuminance meter which provides 16-bit resolution over a range of 1 to 100,000 lux. It is designed to be used in conjunction with DMX-Workshop for mapping dimmer curves.
For example, if you have a sunDial quad or candlePower octo dimmer, and would like to generate a custom dimming curve for a particular bulb not already included in the existing database (please see the aforementioned product pages for the libraries), then lightSense enables you to do so. Artistic Licence can also provide this service for a fee: please refer to Dimming Curve Generation.
2 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
The lightSense is a digital illuminance meter which provides 16-bit resolution over a range of 1 to 100,000 lux. It is designed to be used in conjunction with DMX-Workshop for mapping dimmer curves. These custom dimming curves can be used to optimize the performance of sunDial quad and candlePower octo.
- DMX-Workshop Tutorial 5: Uploading sunDial or candlePower dimmer curves via DMX Workshop
- DMX-Workshop Tutorial 6: Creating dimmer curves with DMX Workshop
- Digital illuminance meter
- 16-bit resolution
- Range 1 – 100,000 lux
- Range: 1 – 100,000 lux
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 13mm
- Mounting holes: 2 x 3.2mm
- Mounting centres: 32.5mm
- Connector: USB micro
- Interface: USB2
- Sensor: ROHM BH1751FVI
- Spectral response: human eye approximation
- Peak Sensitivity: 560nm
- See video tutorials above