matisse d4 dmx
£275.00 – £295.00
matisse d4 dmx is a multi-function DMX controller with 4 rotary dials. All the electronics are mounted on the rear of the panel, so there is no need for external control boxes. Available in a choice of contemporary material finishes.
matisse dmx wins 2018 PLASA Innovation Award
matisse d4 dmx is a multi-function DMX controller with 4 rotary dials. It is presented in a two-gang UK style panel.
matisse d4 dmx requires a cosmetic cover plate which can be optionally purchased with the product. Artistic Licence resells the Scolmore CLICK Definity range, which is compatible with the d4 design.
The material finish options (which can be selected from the pull-down menus above) are: chrome, brushed steel, stainless steel, matt black with chrome dial, matt black and polished white.
In scene mixer mode, each dial can playback a 512 channel scene. The scenes can be mixed together with the dials operating as masters. LTP/HTP can be programmed on a per channel basis using our snapshot technique: simply set the incoming channel to zero for HTP or full for LTP and press record.
In preset mode, each dial can control a single output channel, while hue fader mode enables control over RGB/I colour.
Other features include the ability to merge the output of the product onto received DMX512, and to use the far right-hand dial as a grand master.
All configuration or programming is achieved with a simple set of configuration switches on the rear panel, so there is no need for external control boxes.
The product mounts in a landscpe orientation 2-gang UK back-box (not included).
matisse d4 dmx requires a 9-24 VDC power supply (not included). We recommend PSU-9-1.5-FER.
- Wall mount DMX controller
- DMX512 output
- 4 rotary dials
- 512 channel output
- Grand master control
- Multiple functions including preset, scene mixer, hue fader and merge mode
- Supports data merging (LTP/HTP per channel) and data fixing
- Simple DIP switch configuration
- Easy push-button programming - no external software required
- Link multiple panels to one DMX cable using concatenate merge
- Choice of cover plates in contemporary material finishes
- External 9-24 VDC PSU required
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 1W
- Input Voltage: 9-24 VDC
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 146mm
- Depth: 24 mm
- Net Mass: 0.2 kg
- DMX512: Screw Terminal
- Power Connection: Screw Terminal
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK