matisse f6 dmx
matisse f6 dmx is a multi-function DMX controller with 6 faders. All the electronics are mounted on the rear of the panel, so there is no need for external control boxes.
11 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
matisse f6 dmx is a multi-function DMX controller with 6 faders. It is presented in a two-gang UK style panel.
In scene mixer mode, each fader can playback a 512 channel scene. The scenes can be mixed together with the faders operating as masters. LTP/HTP can be programmed on a per channel basis using our snapshot technique: simply set the incoming channel to zero for HTP or full for LTP and press record.
In preset mode, each fader can control a single output channel, while hue fader mode enables control over RGB/I colour.
Other features include the ability to merge the output of the product onto received DMX512, and to use the far right-hand fader as a grand master.
All configuration or programming is achieved with a simple set of configuration switches on the rear panel, so there is no need for external control boxes.
The product mounts in a landscpe orientation 2-gang UK back-box (not included).
matisse f6 dmx requires a 9-24 VDC power supply (not included). We recommend PSU-9-1.5-FER.
- Wall mount DMX controller
- DMX512 output
- 6 illuminated faders
- 512 channel output
- Grand master control
- Multiple functions including preset, scene mixer, hue fader and merge mode
- Supports data merging (LTP/HTP per channel) and data fixing
- Simple DIP switch configuration
- Easy push-button programming – no external software required
- Link multiple panels to one DMX cable using concatenate merge
- Standard panel in RAL7043 colour
- Custom panel finish and silk screen available on special order
- External 9-24 VDC PSU required
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 1W
- Input Voltage: 9-24 VDC
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 146mm
- Depth: 24 mm
- Net Mass: 0.2 kg
- DMX512: Screw Terminal
- Power Connection: Screw Terminal
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Technical note on eldoLed L Series driver compatibility
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dwg)
- CAD file (dxf)
- matisse f6 merge Visio drawing file