matisse f6 dmx
matisse f6 dmx is a multi-function DMX controller with 6 faders. All the electronics are mounted on the rear of the panel, so there is no need for external control boxes.
3 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
matisse f6 dmx is a multi-function DMX controller with 6 faders. It is presented in a two-gang UK style panel.
In scene mixer mode, each fader can playback a 512 channel scene. The scenes can be mixed together with the faders operating as masters. LTP/HTP can be programmed on a per channel basis using our snapshot technique: simply set the incoming channel to zero for HTP or full for LTP and press record.
In preset mode, each fader can control a single output channel, while hue fader mode enables control over RGB/I colour.
Other features include the ability to merge the output of the product onto received DMX512, and to use the far right-hand fader as a grand master.
All configuration or programming is achieved with a simple set of configuration switches on the rear panel, so there is no need for external control boxes.
The product mounts in a landscpe orientation 2-gang UK back-box (not included).
matisse f6 dmx requires a 9-24 VDC power supply (not included). We recommend PSU-24-0.75-FER.
- Wall mount DMX controller
- DMX512 output
- 6 illuminated faders
- 512 channel output
- Grand master control
- Multiple functions including preset, scene mixer, hue fader and merge mode
- Supports data merging (LTP/HTP per channel) and data fixing
- Simple DIP switch configuration
- Easy push-button programming – no external software required
- Link multiple panels to one DMX cable using concatenate merge
- Standard panel in RAL7043 colour
- Custom panel finish and silk screen available on special order
- External 9-24 VDC PSU required
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 1W
- Input Voltage: 9-24 VDC
- Height: 86 mm
- Width: 146mm
- Depth: 24 mm
- Net Mass: 0.2 kg
- DMX512: Screw Terminal
- Power Connection: Screw Terminal
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Technical note on eldoLed L Series driver compatibility
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dwg)
- CAD file (dxf)
- matisse f6 merge Visio drawing file