Off-line editor for Micro-Scope 3a allowing remote modification of all lamp personalities, presets and setup. See Resources tab below for the free software download link.
Customers wishing to use the Mic-Edit software will need to purchase the USB prog adapter.
Mic-Edit™ is an off-line editor for Micro-Scope 3a. It runs on Windows XP & 7 and allows all configuration, lamp libraries and memories to be edited, stored and then downloaded to Micro-Scope 3a via the serial cable. Mic-Edit ships with a library of lamp personalities for over 200 lamps.
Mic-Edit can also be used on Mac computers by running the Mac Windows Emulator programme.
Customers wishing to use the Mic-Edit software will need to purchase the USB prog adapter. This includes the serial link interface which allows Micro-Scope 3a to communicate with a PC via the RS232 port. A USB adapter is also included.
- Edit up to 100 lamp personalities
- 200 pre-programmed personalities
- Edit all 12 memories
- Generate custom test patterns
- Setup parameters such as Start Code, Power Save
- Customise power up screen
- Customise menus
- Customise bar graph fonts
- Live DMX512 control for editing personalities
- Net Mass: 0.15 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- Download the Mic-Edit offline editor
- micro-Scope 3a & Mic-Edit User Guide
- micro-Scope 3a datasheet
- Download the driver for the USB-Serial adapter