Off-line editor for Micro-Scope 3a allowing remote modification of all lamp personalities, presets and setup. Connects to PC via (supplied) serial/USB cable.
Out of stock but can be back-ordered; please contact us for a lead time.
Mic-Edit™ is an off-line editor for Micro-Scope 3a. It runs on Windows XP & 7 and allows all configuration, lamp libraries and memories to be edited, stored and then downloaded to Micro-Scope 3a via the serial cable.
Mic-Edit ships with a library of lamp personalities for over 200 lamps.
The package includes the serial link interface which allows Micro-Scope 3a to communicate with a PC via the RS232 port. A USB adapter is also included.
Mic-Edit can also be used on Mac computers by running the Mac Windows Emulator programme.
- Edit up to 100 lamp personalities
- 200 pre-programmed personalities
- Edit all 12 memories
- Generate custom test patterns
- Setup parameters such as Start Code, Power Save
- Customise power up screen
- Customise menus
- Customise bar graph fonts
- Live DMX512 control for editing personalities
- Net Mass: 0.15 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK