A sophisticated RDM analyser and DMX512 mimic for product developers.
16 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
nanoScope developer is a sophisticated RDM analyser and DMX512 mimic for product developers. It is built into a 5-pin XLR connector with a translucent plastic case. nanoScope lights up in different colours to express its findings.
Two modes of operation exist, selected by a recessed slide switch which also doubles as the power switch.
In ‘Pixel Mode’, nanoScope developer simply displays the first three DMX channels as an RGB mix. This allows nanoScope developer to be used as a pixel mimic to provide confidence that the expected data is on the cable.
A flick of the switch selects ‘RDM Mode’. nanoScope displays the six RDM command classes with different coloured pulses.
In addition discovery collisions and EUIDs are also detected and displayed.
Common errors are categorised in three groups which are also displayed.
RDM Analysis Summary:
- Green: Get command class
- Mint: Get Response command class
- Blue: Set command class
- Ice Blue: Set Response command class
- Cyan: Discovery command class
- Warm White: Discovery Response command class
- Yellow: Collision or malformed EUID
- Pink: Good EUID
- Red: Checksum error
- Orange: Syntax error
- Magenta: Semantic error
- Small form factor
- Colour coded display
- Battery powered
- Pixel mimic
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Height: 38 mm
- Width: 20 mm
- Depth: 160 mm
- Signal Connection: XLR5
- Power Source: 2 x AAA battery
- Battery Life: Continuous operation: 48 hours; Standby: 380 hours
- Net Mass: 0.06 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dxf)
- CAD file (dxf)