A simple DMX512 transmitter built into an XLR connector.
Out of stock but can be back-ordered; please contact us for a lead time.
If the lighting desk is still in the truck and you need to test the rig - nanoScope tx is for you!
nanoScope tx is a small battery powered DMX512 transmitter. It is built into a 5 pin XLR connector with a translucent plastic case. nanoScope tx lights up in different colours to show the DMX profile it is transmitting.
Two modes of operation exist, selected by a recessed slide switch which also doubles as the power switch.
In 'Cycle Mode', the product cycles through six different profiles. In 'Lock Mode' the product continuously transmits the selected profile, and remembers the selection across a power cycle.
The DMX profiles include:
- Fade All: All channels fade from zero to full and then back to zero
- Alternate: Snaps between all even and all odd channels at full
- Rig Ch 6: Walks through six consecutive channels for RGB lamp check
- Rig Ch 8: Walks through eight consecutive channels for RGBW lamp check
- Rig Ch 512: The classic rig check mode. Walks through all channels
- Ramp All: All channels fade from zero to full and then snap back to zero.
- Small form factor
- Colour coded display
- Battery powered
- DMX512 transmitter
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Height: 38 mm
- Width: 20 mm
- Depth: 135 mm
- Net Mass: 0.06 kg
- Signal Connection: XLR5
- Power Source: 2 x AAA battery
- Battery Life: Continuous operation: 120 hours; Standby: 380 hours
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK