netLynx quad is an Art-Net 4 enabled desktop or wall mounted ethernet-to-DMX512 gateway. It converts up to 4 Universes of DMX/RDM data and supports premium features such as failsafe mode and electrically protected self-healing outputs.
5 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
netLynx quad is an Art-Net 4 enabled ethernet-to-DMX512 converter. It is converts four universes of Art-Net or sACN into DMX512/RDM. The product is housed in a strong but lightweight black ABS plastic case and features an RJ45 input and four XLR5 output connectors.
Thanks to its high processing power, netLynx quad can operate effortlessly on networks congested with broadcast data. All outputs are protected against mains electrocution (all international voltages including UK 3-phase) and are self-healing.
A handy button enables the customer to simply restore the factory default settings (hold down and cycle power). A single press of this button causes the product to emit a 'squawk' - a message over the network that enables the console operator to easily identify the physical location of the product.
The power input can be either from the ethernet cable using the IEEE 802.3af (2003) standard, or from an external power supply (we recommend the PSU-9-1.5-XLR4).
The product can be remotely configured using the product's internal web server, or using DMX-Workshop.
- DMX routing by Ethernet
- Four DMX512 ports, protected from mains electrocution
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port
- Failsafe mode - playback scene on loss of network
- Factory reset / squawk button
- Compatible with DMX512-A
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- DC power (XLR4 connector) or PoE ( (IEEE 802.3af-2003)
- Power indicator
- Network and DMX activity indicators
- Art-Net/sACN Compatible
- Surface/wall mounting
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2W
- Input Voltage: 9-48 VDC
- Width: 156 mm
- Height: 118 mm
- Depth: 58 mm
- Connection: 1 x RJ45 (input) and 4 x XLR5 (outputs)
- Ethernet port: Isolated to 1kV
- DMX ports: Ground Referenced
- Electrocution protection: 425 VAC continuous connection (self-healing)
- Net Mass: 0.2 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK