netLynx quad is an Art-Net/sACN ethernet-to-DMX/RDM or DMX512-to-ethernet gateway. It converts four universes of Art-Net (supports all versions up to Art-Net 4) or sACN into DMX512/RDM. The ports are bidirectional and can also convert DMX to Art-Net/sACN. Housed in a strong but lightweight black ABS plastic case, the product supports premium features such as failsafe mode and electrically protected self-healing outputs.
28 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
netLynx quad is an Art-Net 4 enabled ethernet-to-DMX512 or DMX512-to-ethernet gateway. It converts four universes of Art-Net (supports all versions up to Art-Net 4) or sACN into DMX512/RDM. The ports are bidirectional and can also convert DMX to Art-Net/sACN. The product is housed in a strong but lightweight black ABS plastic case and features an RJ45 Ethercon network connector and four XLR5 data ports.
Thanks to its high processing power, netLynx quad can operate effortlessly on networks congested with broadcast data. All outputs are protected against mains electrocution (all international voltages including UK 3-phase) and are self-healing.
A handy button enables the customer to simply restore the factory default settings (hold down and cycle power). A single press of this button causes the product to emit a 'squawk' - a message over the network that enables the console operator to easily identify the physical location of the product.
netLynx quad supports RDM Integrity, a software package used to test both native RDM and RDM over Art-Net.
The power input can be either from the ethernet cable using the IEEE 802.3af (2003) standard, or from an external power supply (we recommend the PSU-24-0.75-XLR4).
The product can be remotely configured using the product's internal web server, or using DMX-Workshop. DHCP enables automatic IP addressing; static IP and LLRP negotiation are also supported.
- Ethernet-to-DMX/RDM or DMX-to-Ethernet gateway
- Art-Net 4, sACN and RDMnet LLRP compatible
- 10/100BaseT Ethercon port
- DHCP or static IP
- Four XLR5 bidirectional DMX512 ports, protected from mains electrocution
- Compatible with all variants of DMX, including DMX512-A
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010) supported
- Failsafe mode - playback scene on loss of network
- Factory reset / squawk button
- Supports RDM Integrity
- DC power (XLR4 connector) or PoE (IEEE 802.3af-2003)
- Power indicator
- Network and DMX activity indicators
- Surface/wall mounting
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2W
- Input Voltage: 12-48 VDC (XLR4 connector), PoE supported
- Width: 156 mm
- Height: 118 mm
- Depth: 58 mm
- Data Connection: 1 x RJ45 Ethercon and 4 x XLR5 ports
- Ethernet port: Isolated to 1kV
- Electrocution protection: 425 VAC continuous connection (self-healing)
- Net Mass: 0.2 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK