**NEW product** Art-Net/sACN to 8 x DMX512/RDM. 1RU 19″ rack mount and ultraslim 50mm profile. Neutrik Ethercon and XLR5 connectors. Transient protected outputs. RDMnet – LLRP, DHCP and RDM filter.
rackLynx octo is an 8-port ethernet gateway, capable of converting up to 8 Universes of Art-Net/sACN to DMX512/RDM. It is designed to sit in a 1U slot in a 19″ rack, with the added bonus that is is only 50mm deep. The slim profile of the metal case means that the product is great for space-saving on wall mounted overhead racks. Alternatively, in touring applications, doubled-sided racks can be packed with two products per 1U slot, facing front and back.
rackLynx octo has electrical (transient) protection on the outputs, which guards against both static electricity and LED power supply faults or mis-wires.
The product features Neutrik Ethercon and XLR5 connectors.
rackLynx octo is configured via its internal web server, or by using DMX-Workshop. Supported features include DHCP for automatic IP addressing, RDM disable and LLRP negotiation .
Gateways overview at PLASA London 2021
- Art-Net/sACN to DMX/RDM gateway
- 8 outputs, transient protected
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port (Ethercon)
- 1U 19” rack mount with ultraslim 50mm profile
- RDM filter
- DHCP or static IP
- RDMnet – LLRP
- Power/ethernet LED indicators
- Neutrik Ethercon & XLR5 connectors
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Operating voltage: 94-230 VAC +/- 10%
- Operating frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Width: 19″
- Height: 1U
- Depth: 50 mm
- Net Mass: 820g
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Art-Net range overview
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity