DIN Rail mount DMX to 16 channel analogue converter.
Out of stock
DMX512 to analogue conversion has two key applications: Upgrading older analogue dimmers and driving fluorescent ballasts.
Rail-Demux™ is an elegant solution to both applications and provides 16 analogue outputs with DMX512 and RDM support. The standard that defines the outputs is ANSI E1.3 – 2001 (R2016).
The product is housed in a high impact DIN Rail mounting case. The control interface uses DMX512 and RDM (Remote Device Management). The RDM interface allows the start address to be set by the console over the DMX512 cable. RDM also allows the product to receive firmware upgrades and run diagnostics tests.
DMX512 loop through and termination options are provided.
Rail-Demux requires a 24 VDC power supply. We recommend the PSU-24-2-FER – see PSU.
- 16 Analogue outputs – ANSI E1.3 – 2001 (R2016)
- 0 – 10 VDC output
- DMX512 interface
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 – 2006 ESTA Standard)
- DIN rail mount
- Surface mount
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC
- Power: 10 W
- Input Protocol: DMX512 / RDM
- Output Ripple: 0.5LSB
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Dims: 90mm (h) x 88mm / 5M (w) x 58mm (d)
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Application Notes
- Download the latest firmware (requires DMX-Workshop for installation)
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dxf)
- CAD file (dwg)