DIN Rail mount DMX to DALI converter.
15 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
Rail-DMX-DALI converts DMX values into DALI commands to allow integration between a DMX controller and DALI ballasts. (For conversion of DALI into DMX, please see the sister product, Rail-DALI-DMX).
Up to four DALI circuits can be controlled via DMX allowing up to 256 ballasts to be connected. Simultaneous control over DALI channels, groups and scenes enables users to overcome the speed differences between DMX and DALI, allowing control of multiple ballasts with a single command. In addition the channels and groups can be selected to broadcast mode on each of the four outputs.
For any configuration, a conversion of the 'dimming curve' can take place. DALI uses an exponential type curve while DMX uses a linear curve. If there are two types of dimmers a conversion will be needed to match the fade profiles.
- DMX512 to DALI conversion
- Simultaneous conversion of Channels, Groups, Scenes
- Configurable Start Addresses
- Dimming Curve translation
- Four DALI circuits
- DIN rail mount
- Surface mount
- Input Voltage: 9-24 VDC
- Power: 10 W
- Protection: Internal 500mA electronic fuse
- Protocols: DMX512-A, DALI
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- Duty Cycle: 80%
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Height: 90mm
- Width: 88mm
- Depth: 58mm
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK