4 universe DMX512 change-over with manual or automatic fail-over.
3 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
Rail-Flip™ is a modular A-B switch for DMX512 that supports 4 universes.
Its primary purpose is automatic switching between a primary and backup lighting controller. It can also be used to switch between different lighting control positions.
Switching can be selected to fully automatic or manual. Multiple products can be cascaded to increase the universe count.
Rail-Flip is powered from a 9 to 48 VDC power source. We recommend the PSU-9-1.5-FER.
- 4 universe A-B switch
- Automatic switch on fail
- Manual switching
- Remote switching
- Cascade multiple products for more universes
- Fails safe when unpowered
- DIN rail mounting
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- Protocols: RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 10 W
- Input Voltage: 9 to 48 VDC
- Width: 159 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 73.5 mm
- Connection: Screw terminal
- Net Mass: 0.45 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK