DIN rail mounted product that merges two DMX inputs to one DMX output.
4 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
railMerge is a DIN rail mounted product that merges two DMX inputs to one DMX output. The inputs are independently isolated with a high level electrical protection. It is configured via an 8-way DIP switch that enables operation in remote or standalone mode, and numerous user-selectable options.
railMerge is designed for situations in which there may be multiple controllers but only one DMX line. This is often the case in theatres, where the house lights and moving lights tend to be controlled by separate consoles. railMerge provides a useful means of getting all the data onto the DMX line from different locations within the building.
The product requires an external PSU, such as PSU-24-0.75-FER.
railMerge overview at PLASA London 2021
- Two DMX inputs, any speed or number of slots
- Independent input optical isolation
- Remote control or standalone operation
- 8-way DIP switch configuration
- LTP or HTP merge
- Overlay or concatenate merge modes
- 9 to 48 VDC PSU required
- Surface mount or DIN rail mounted
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power (max): 1W
- Input Voltage: 9 to 48 VDC
- Width: 88 mm (5M)
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Connection: Screw terminal
- 15kV ESD DMX Input and Ouput Protection
- +/- 80V Input and Ouput Voltage Protection
- Net Mass: 0.25 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dxf)
- CAD file (dwg)