DMX controlled 6-channel, high current Constant Voltage dimmer for passive LED fixtures.
38 in stock
Rail-Pipe HC™ is an intelligent power supply / high-power low voltage dimmer. It can be used to power and control constant voltage LED products wired as common-anode.
The product is presented in a DIN Rail case which allows rail or surface mounting.
The unit has two outputs; each output has three channels for easy RGB connection.
Rail-Pipe HC provides four different output modulation and resolution settings. The options, which can be selected via RDM, are as follows:
1) 8-bit PRPM
2) 16-bit PRPM
3) 8-bit PWM (2KHz modulation)
4) 12-bit PWM (2KHz modulation)
PRPM stands for Pseudo Random Pulse Modulation. This provides smooth ultra-high frequency dimming which looks good in all applications but is particularly useful with high definition TV cameras.
The product requires an external power source, such as PSU-24-5-FER or PSU-12-10-DR – see PSU.
- DMX512-A Compatible
- RDM V1.0 Standard for remote configuration
- 8-bit, 12-bit or 16-bit dimming
- Choice of output modulation
- 2KHz output modulation
- DIN Rail or Surface Mounting
- 2 RGB Outputs
- Output: 6 Channel Pseudo Random Pulse or PWM
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 240 W
- DMX input ESD protection: 15 kV
- Input Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Output Voltage: As Input
- Max Single Channel Output: 5A
- RGB Total Output: 10 A each
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Dimension: 88 mm / 5M (w) x 90 mm (h) x 58 mm (d)
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Connections: Screw terminal
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dxf)
- CAD file (dwg)
- Download the latest firmware (requires DMX-Workshop for installation)