Four channel DALI Bus Power Supply.
86 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
Rail-PSU-D4 is a DALI Bus PSU with four outputs (enabling it to power four DALI circuits of up to 64 ballasts each). It has two connections per output to facilitate daisy chain connection, providing easy installation into new or existing DALI systems.
Each output has a separate indicator LED that indicates data transmit/receive and short conditions.
Rail-PSU-D4 requires a 24 VDC power supply. We recommend the PSU-24-2-FER - see PSU.
Rail-PSU-D4 complements the Artistic Licence product Rail-DMX-DALI, which allows a DMX controller to command DALI ballasts.
- 4 current-limited DALI compliant power bus outputs
- Short-circuit proof outputs
- Outputs can be stacked to make one 16V, 1A current-limited power bus
- Each output has two sets of connectors to facilitate daisy chain connection
- LED indicators show presence of DALI activity, input supply voltage and DALI bus voltage
- Fully accessible screw terminals for easy connection
- DIN Rail or surface mount
- All outputs align with Rail-DMX-DALI terminals
- Rail-DMX-DALI and Rail-PSU-D4 can be powered together by the same 24V PSU
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC
- Output Voltage: 16 V
- Output Current: 250 mA (per output)
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK