railSplit DMX (single/bulk)
£245.00 – £2,327.50
1 in to 6 out DMX512 splitter. RDM data is ignored. Isolated input. DIN Rail Enclosure with screw terminal connectors. Also offered in bulk pack of 10 which provides 5% saving.
railSplit DMX is an entry level DMX512 splitter designed for permanent installations. (If you need RDM, see the sister product, railSplit RDM).
It is DIN Rail mounted for ease of installation. All connections are via screw terminals. DMX loop through and termination options are provided. railSplit DMXX does NOT support the RDM (Remote Device Management) Standard and RDM data is simply ignored.
railSplit DMX is powered from a 9 to 48 VDC power source. We recommend the PSU-24-0.75-FER – see PSU.
For bulk orders, railSplit DMX provides a 5% discount on multiples of 10 units.
- Optically isolated DMX512 input
- Front panel power and data indication
- Six buffered outputs
- DIN Rail mounting
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- Listing: CE, UKCA
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 8 W
- Input Voltage: 9 to 48 VDC
- Width: 88 mm (5M)
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Connection: Screw terminal
- DMX Input Opto-Isolated to 1 kV
- DMX Output – Ground Referenced
- +12kV ESD DMX Input Protection
- +10kV ESD DMX Output Protection
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- User Guide
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- CAD file (dwg)
- CAD file (dxf)