Rail-Split DMX (single/bulk)
£245.00 – £2,100.00
1 in to 6 out DMX512 splitter. RDM data is ignored. Isolated input. DIN Rail Enclosure with screw terminal connectors. Also offered in bulk pack of 10 which provides 20% saving.
Rail-Split™ DMX is an entry level DMX512 splitter designed for permanent installations. (If you need RDM, see the sister product, Rail-Split RDM II).
It is DIN Rail mounted for ease of installation. All connections are via screw terminals. DMX loop through and termination options are provided. Rail-Split DMX does NOT support the RDM (Remote Device Management) Standard and RDM data is simply ignored.
Rail-Split DMX is powered from a 9 to 48 VDC power source. We recommend the PSU-9-1.5-FER - see PSU.
For bulk orders, Rail-Split DMX BP provides a 20% discount on multiples of 10 units.
- Optically isolated DMX512 input
- Front panel power and data indication
- Six buffered outputs
- DIN Rail mounting
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 8 W
- Input Voltage: 9 to 48 VDC
- Width: 88 mm (5M)
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Connection: Screw terminal
- DMX Input Opto-Isolated to 1 kV
- DMX Output - Ground Referenced
- +12kV ESD DMX Input Protection
- +10kV ESD DMX Output Protection
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK