4-way mains powered DMX512/RDM splitter with all RJ45 connectors. Isolated input. DIN rail enclosure. Fix mode filters non-standard data and corrects timing errors.
34 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
Rail-Split™ RJ45 is a high specification, low cost DMX512/RDM splitter and fixer designed for permanent installations. (If you don't need RDM, see the sister product Rail-Split DMX).
Rail-Split RJ45 is DIN Rail mounted for ease of installation. All data connections are via RJ45 connectors, allowing for quick and easy installation using Cat5 patch cables. DMX loop through and termination options are provided.
The product offers high levels of electrical protection. It can survive mains electrocution of up to 425 VAC continuous connection on the input, loop and outputs. If you additionally require sacrificial surge protection, please see the sister product, Rail-Split extreme.
Rail-Split RJ45 supports the RDM (Remote Device Management) Standard. RDM allows bidirectional communication over the DMX cable.
Rail-Split RJ45 is mains powered and supports all international voltages.
Rail-Split RJ45 provides a switch to select between operation as a bidirectional DMX/RDM splitter and fix mode. In fix mode, the product discards all RDM and other specialist data packets. It also adjusts the DMX timing to values that are likely to be acceptable to fixtures that do not fully comply with the DMX standard. The list below shows the fix mode features.
- Automatic timing correction for DMX512
- Accepts breaks from 56µS to 1000µS
- Accepts MaB from 5µS to 1000µS
- Accepts MbB from 0µS to 1000µS
- Accepts channel count from 1-512
- Accepts refresh from 23mS to 1000mS
- Filters out consecutive breaks
- Re-times bytes with 1 stop bit to 2 stop bits
- Generates DMX with fixed timing parameters: Refresh = 33Hz, Brk=250µS, MaB=30µS, P=30mS, C=512, MbB=30µS
- Filters out all Non-Zero Start Codes
- Four buffered outputs (RJ45 connectors)
- Optically isolated DMX512 input (RJ45 connector)
- Mains powered (international)
- Front panel power and data indication
- Mains electrocution protection on data ports
- Bidirectional data ports
- Jabber Detection
- Fix Mode
- DIN Rail mounting
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- Protocols: RDM Standard V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 5 W
- Input Voltage: 85-264 VAC (47-63 Hz)
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Data Connections: RJ45
- Power Connection: Screw terminal
- +15kV ESD DMX Input & Output Protection
- Electrocution protection: Input, Loop and all outputs protected against continuous connection to 425 VAC (self-healing)
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK