£395.00 – £455.00
DMX512/RDM controlled 4-channel, mains powered trailing edge dimmer. 1kW total at 230 VAC. Suitable for dimmable LED replacement bulbs, CFL and incandescent sources. Xicato GalaXi wireless control additionally supported in premium model.
sunDial quad dmx 1k is a DMX/RDM controlled mains dimmer. Using trailing edge technology, the product provides smooth results with dimmable replacement LED, CFL or incandescent sources, with exceptional performance even at very low intensities.
sunDial quad is unlike any trailing edge dimmer currently found on the consumer market. Our product offers a professional solution, with 4 user-selectable dimming curves providing optimum results for a broad range of fixtures. The product is rated at 250W per channel or 500W per pair of channels.
sunDial has been designed to be extremely resilient, with intelligent features that reduce ongoing maintenance needs. Active de-rating ensures that the product scales back if it approaches its maximum operating temperature. When the internal temperature sensors detect that it has cooled sufficiently, full operation is resumed.
Self-healing outputs shut down in response to over-current, short-circuit and over-temperature situations. Normal operation resumes without user intervention when the fault has passed.
Other smart features include preset and data loss modes.
Optional Xicato GalaXi control
For customers requiring wireless control - for example, in heritage buildings and retrofit applications where new data cabling would be problematic - we offer sunDial quad xgc 1k. This product variant supports Xicato GalaXi, in addition to DMX512/RDM. It retains all the functionality of the standard product. Wireless and DMX512 data are merged on an HTP basis.
- Trailing edge mains dimmer
- DMX512/RDM controlled with option for Xicato GalaXi wireless control
- Compatible with dimmable LED replacement bulbs, CFL and incandescent sources
- 4 outputs, 250W per circuit
- Bridge mode provides 500W per pair of outputs
- Choice of 4 dimming curves
- LED indication for DMX/RDM/playback, power, identify, output level mimics, over-temp, over-current and output short circuit conditions
- Convection cooled with active derating
- RDM sensors for temperature, frequency and power
- Automatic heat and current management
- CAT III rated for installation directly into distribution boards
- Preset, data loss and test modes
- DIN Rail or surface mount
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC +/- 10%
- Outputs: 1kW total, 250W per channel or 500W per two-channel bridge
- CAT III rated for installation directly into Distribution Boards
- Complies with BS EN 62368-1:2014+A11:2017
- Input Protocols: DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A, RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- Xicato GalaXi wireless control (optional product variant)
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Dimensions: 90mm (h) x 159mm (w) x 73.5mm (d)
- Net Mass: 0.30 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK