USB tool from Tridonic that is used for monitoring and configuring a DALI circuit via a Windows PC platform.
6 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
The Tridonic DALI USB tool allows complete control and monitoring of a DALI circuit.
Using the Tridonic masterConfigurator software application (see Resources below) will allow the user to perform the following functions:
- Discover and Commission new DALI ballasts
- Re-address ballasts already commissioned
- Set groups and scene assignments for each ballast
- Set Max, Min, Fade Time, Fade Rate, On Level values
- Send any DALI command to individual ballasts, groups or broadcast
- View DALI activity from other transmitting devices
Please note that this product is NOT compatible with the DALI functionality of DMX-Workshop.
- Monitor DALI traffic
- Configure DALI ballasts / fixtures
- Transmit DALI Commands
- Listing: CE, RoHS
- IP Rating: Indoor Use
- Power: USB Interface
- Height: 29.5mm
- Width: 51mm
- Length: 101.5mm
- Connections: USB lead included
- DALI connections via screw terminals
- Net Mass: 0.15 kg
- Manufacturer: Tridonic
- Country of Manufacture: Austria