versaSplit CRMX Input Module
CRMX wireless DMX input module for versaSplit and versaSplit mini.
30 in stock (if you require more, please contact us for a lead time).
The versaSplit™ CRMX input module adds wireless DMX input capability to the entire versaSplit range. RDM is not currently supported.
It is supplied complete with an antenna and fully supports the Lumen Radio CRMX wireless DMX protocol.
The module also provides a split – fix switch which allows out-of-spec timing to be corrected and unusual DMX packets or RDM to be removed. In Fix Mode, the product discards all RDM and other specialist data packets. It also adjusts the DMX timing to values that are likely to be acceptable to fixtures that do not fully comply with the DMX standard. The list below shows the fix mode features.
- Accepts and corrects break in range 56 µs – 1000 µs and outputs 250 µs
- Accepts and corrects MaB in range 5 µs – 1000 µs and outputs 30 µs
- Accepts and corrects MbB in range 0 µs – 1000 µs and outputs 30 µs
- Accepts channel count 1 – 512 and outputs 512
- Accepts refresh period from 23 ms – 1000 ms and outputs 30ms
- Filters out multiple consecutive breaks
- Re-times bytes of 1 stop bit to 2 stop bits
- Filters out all non-zero start code packets
- Re-times digital signal
- CRMX wireless antenna
- Link set switch
- Split – Fix switch
- Signal strength bargraph
- Status indicator
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: n/a
- Input Voltage: 3V3
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 76mm
- Depth: 76mm
- Net Mass: 0.12 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- versaSplit User Guide
- CRMX input module Datasheet
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity