£706.00 – £906.00
Dual-input, 8-output modular data distribution product in 1RU 19″ rack mount. Choice of input modules determines function:
- Standard (DMX/RDM module): DMX512 splitter / fixer with RDM support
- Custom option (ETHB module): 1-universe ethernet gateway (Art-Net / sACN)
- Custom option (CRMX module): Wireless DMX splitter (CRMX)
Standard output connectors are XLR5 or XLR8. The extreme product variant offers enhanced electrical protection on the outputs.
Tip: The product selector below offers only the most popular configurations. If you require an option that is not shown, please select ‘No input modules’. The desired input modules can then be purchased separately (see ‘Customers also purchased’ below). The input modules simply screw in to the base unit – no specialist knowledge or equipment is required to fit them.
versaSplit duo™ is a dual-input, 8-output modular data distribution product in 1RU 19″ rack mount format.
There are two modular input slots, A and B. Each of the 8 outputs is allocated to either the A or B input module using the switch located next to each output.
The input modules are available in 5 variations that determine the product function:
- Choosing the XLR3, XLR5 or XLR8 (Ethercon) input module results in a DMX512 splitter / fixer with RDM support.
- Choosing the ETHB input turns the product into a 1-universe gateway, capable of handling Art-Net (all versions up to Art-Net 4) and sACN.
- Choosing the CRMX input turns the product into a wireless DMX splitter.
Standard output connectors are XLR5 or XLR8. The outputs are ground referenced using robust drivers with advanced protection.
Please note that custom versions of this product can be ordered with any combination of XLR3, XLR5 or XLR8 output connectors. Please contact us for a price and lead time.
versaSplit duo extreme offers all the features of the standard product. The extreme model additionally provides surge protection. This feature is aimed at protecting the product and connected equipment against voltage surges of the type generated by lightning. The protection is sacrificial which means that after a certain number of protection events, the protection circuitry will be destroyed (see the datasheet).
versaSplit duo is an ideal solution for the sort of harsh environments that may be encountered in live touring, or permanent installations such as bridges or towers.
- 8-output DMX512/RDM splitter/fixer
- Choice of dual input modules
- XLR5 or XLR8 (Ethercon) output connectors
- Rack mount
- Mains electrocution protection on outputs
- Slew rate limited drivers for improved signal quality
- Front panel power and data indication
- Bidirectional data ports
- Jabber Detection
- Fix Mode
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A, RDM
- UL approved PSU
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 250 W
- Input Voltage: 90-250 VAC
- Height: 1RU
- Width: 19″ Rack
- Depth: 227 mm
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Net Mass: 2.28 kg
- +15kV ESD DMX Output Protection
- Electrocution protection: All outputs protected against continuous connection to 425 VAC (self-healing)
- Surge protection (extreme model only)
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK
- versaSplit duo User Guide
- versaSplit duo Datasheet
- XLR3 module datasheet
- XLR5 module datasheet
- XLR8 module datasheet
- ETHB module datasheet
- CRMX module datasheet
- Cost matrix spreadsheet for versaSplit
- Application Notes
- Certificate of Origin
- Declaration of Conformity
- versaSplit duo CRMX-5-XLR5 Visio drawing file