£295.00 – £495.00
**NEW PRODUCT** A hand-held tool for commissioning, testing and analysis of DALI and/or DMX512/RDM lighting installations. Protocol support depends on product variant as follows:
- Commissioner dali – Supports DALI only
- Commissioner rdmx – Supports DMX512 & RDM only
- Commissioner multi – Supports DALI, DMX512 & RDM
We are now taking orders for Commissioner dali, to be shipped before Xmas 2019. Commissioner rdmx and multi will be launched later next year.
Commissioner™ is a hand-held tool for testing, programming and configuring DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) and/or DMX512/RDM lighting installations or fixtures.
There are 3 product variants:
- Commissioner dali - Supports DALI only
- Commissioner rdmx - Supports DMX512 & RDM only
- Commissioner multi - Supports DALI, DMX512 & RDM
Commissioner dali is a hand-held, battery powered tool for commissioning, testing and configuring DALI installations. The bright, 40 character LCD is easy to read and provides a wealth of information.
The product can equally well handle the replacement of a single faulty lamp or the commissioning of a large-scale installation - allowing all devices to be addressed with only five button presses.
Commissioner dali has numerous intensity control functions including direct control over DT8 colour changers.
Commissioner dali is powered by two AA batteries and offers over 80 hours of continuous operation. The product is compatible with rechargeable batteries and provides a programmable power off timer to further extend battery life.
The test lead (phono to croc clip) is included.
Commissioner dali features:
- DALI input / output port
- Commission devices
- Re-address devices
- Read and write all DALI commands
- Edit groups
- Edit & record scenes
- Record max, min, fail and power-on states
- Control individual levels (ARC)
- Control Device Type 8 colour
- Set range of levels
- Auto-fade and walk test
- Test Bus power and line shorts
- View data levels
- View protocol
- Signal Connection: RCA Jack (phono)
- Phono to croc-clip lead included
Features (all models)
- Standalone operation (no PC required)
- 40 character LCD display
Specification (all models)
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2 x AA Battery
- Height: 95 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Depth: 28 mm
- Net Mass: 0.10 kg
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK