DMX Line buffer / booster that supports RDM. Choice of XLR5 or RJ45 connectors. Requires external PSU.
Ever need to go further than the maximum of 300m with DMX?
Don't want to use an expensive DMX Splitter for a simple job?
DMX-Buffer allows you to go that extra distance by re-buffering a DMX line giving you an extra 300m. Housed in a protective metal case and powered from a standard 9V PSU with a DC jack connector, installing and using DMX-Buffer could not be simpler.
- DMX-Buffer XLR uses a standard 5-pin male XLR connector that is terminated internally. The output connector is an 5-pin female XLR connector.
- DMX-Buffer RJ45 has an input Ethercon that is terminated internally. The output connector is also an Ethercon allowing the easy use of Cat5 cable.
Full RDM support is also provided so not only can you control the DMX fixtures you can also configure them from a further distance. External PSU required; we recommend PSU-9-1.5-DCJ.
For customers experiencing product compatibility issues/flickering, please refer to the sister product, DMX-Clarify, which provides active data fixing.
- Protected DMX512 input
- Single buffered output
- Bidirectional data comms
- Desktop Style case
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- Protocols: RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2010 ESTA Standard)
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 5W
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC
- Power Connector: DC Jack
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Depth: 42 mm
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Data Connection: XLR5 or RJ45 / Ethercon
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence
- Country of Manufacture: UK